1. Begin by printing your image(s) from your computer onto your laser printer or colour copier.
2. Print on the glossy side of the blank paper. Remove the protective paper before placing in printer. Note: You should feed your printer one sheet at a time to avoid jamming the printer since this paper is thicker than regular paper. (If you take it to a copy centre instruct the operator to feed the copier one by one).
3. Allow the ink to dry and settle onto the paper for a few minutes and it should b ready to apply.
4. Cut out the image(s) as close as possible to the image and place them in water for approximately 30 seconds. Holding the decal you will feel that the printed image starts to slide off the white paper, then it is ready to apply the decal onto the object you are decorating (your candle).
5. By sliding the decal into place you can wipe off excess water and remove any air bubbles gently witha paper towel. Allow setting time of about 3 hours.
If you prefer to protect your decal, after the above steps and if the decorated object allows it, you can protect your decal with a clear acrylic varnish such as Krylon spray finish. (available at most art/craft stores).