CAUTION: Toxic Causes irritation.
Harmful or fatal if swallowed. Keep away from heat, sparks and flame. Ground containers when pouring. Avoid breathing vapour. Avoid prolonged exposure. Wear protective equipment during handling. Use with adequate ventilation. Store in a cool, well-ventilated area, away from incompatibles.
First Aid: Skin & Eyes: Flush with copious quantities of water for at least 15 minutes. INGESTION: DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING. Have victim drink 2 glasses of water. Obtain medical attention immediately.
Use the DPG to dilute fragrances when making Incense, Reed Diffusers or using on the Aroma Papers.
For Incense use 2 parts DPG to 1 part fragrance