Your supplies stocklist shows all the oils, lye and water, additives and packaging items used in your recipes and products. The stocklist shows for each item:
- the quantity in stock
- the value based on your cost
- the unit cost (e.g. $/ounce) that will be used in recipes
- a graphic icon indicating whether stock is sufficient, has fallen below your 're-order' level, or is zero.
You can choose to display all items, or only those which need replenishing.
Total stock values are also displayed:
The Purchase History Report shows a list of purchases for a selected supply item.
- Total for each type of supply (e.g. oil, additive, packaging)
- Total value of your entire stock
Each list entry includes:
- the date that lot was purchased and the supplier's name
- the quantity purchased, and the cost
- how much of that lot remains in stock