Occasionally, Melt and Pour Soap Base Natural SLS Free may have an uneven coloring, which is known as mottling. Mottling, which is formed during the cooling phase of the soap production, is purely aesthetic and does not affect the quality or performance of the soap. Once the soap base has been re-melted, mottling will no longer be visible. Be sure to cut the base from top to bottom, portion by portion, horizontally when re-melting.
Melt and Pour Natural SLS Free Soap Base is free from foam boosters such as SLS and SLES. It won't turn yellow during processing, is odor-free and offers a superior fragrance lift. However, this soap is extremely cloudy and can have a mottled appearance.
• Highly moisturizing formula
• No artificial colors added
• No animal testing
• 100% Vegetable base
• Opaque in color
• Contains no surfactants or Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate or Sodium Laureth Sulphate
• Odorless base for a superior fragrance lift
• Neutral pH of approximately 8.0 - 9.0
• Compatible with wide range of fragrances
Aqua, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Oleate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate